Pages

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Year 2012


For all those consoles fanatics , 2012 might be a really good year for you. This is because of of a few reasons. No. 1 , Nintendo already confirmed that the Wii U will be releasing next year. No.2 , based on my previous post ,  the next generation of Xbox is likely to feature next year too. Now it is said that those 'dev kits' that I was talking about are now being sent to EA from Sony. Reports also stating that one of Sony's major studio has ceased the production of PlayStation3 , and they're completely focusing on their next generation , THE PLAYSTATION 4. *yay*
I have a feeling if Microsoft intends to launch the next generation of Xbox , then if Sony is eyeing on them , do you think that Sony will say , ' Nah you guys create the console and we'll see how it goes.'. NO WAY! I bet they have learned from their mistakes when they had a setback for about 6months and they are behind the Xbox 360. This time there is not a single possibility that they will risk that. Its going to be a huge challenge for engineers to improve the graphics that are already offered by PS3 and the Xbox360. Here's the link to the article. Give me your thoughts and I'll be replying you.. :D C ya

1 comment: